“I’m afraid I don’t know the best way to hand off the family business nor who to ask confidentially.”
“I worry the next generation of my family will run the business into the ground.”
“I need help dealing with sensitive family problems without damaging our family relationships or the business.“
Are you a family business leader with fears and concerns about the best way to lead your team, deploy strategy and protect your company’s assets through generational shifts? If so, you are truly not alone. Most successful family business leaders routinely find themselves in difficult and sensitive situations, and Axiom is here to help.
How We Help Without Usurping Your Leadership
Regardless of your situation – we are not here to second guess your skills. We’re here to supplement your skill set, so you can think and act more strategically, build a strong internal culture and a diverse talent pool, and aim to deliver superior results.
- First and foremost, we are sitting on the same side of the table as you.
- We have deep expertise in the field, as well as personal experience being part of multi-generational family businesses.
- We are not just planners. We remain with you throughout the implementation phase.
- We will live the process with you and hold you accountable.
Building Harmony Between the Family and the Business
A family business is a very personal endeavor – one that requires solid planning and a strategy that works for you, your family, and your team. We know what’s at stake and how important it is to make effective joint decisions. Our process is holistic, and we work with the family and all stakeholders.
We Begin with Your End Goals In Mind
Leadership of a family enterprise benefits from a specific operating structure that balances your family’s goals with the needs of a thriving business. This involves us starting with a comprehensive evaluation of the following:
- Communication and culture
- Talent management and succession plans
- Business operating system
- Financial reporting
- Governance and decision-making
We use these findings to help you develop and execute to your strategic plan, and then we work beside you to realize your goals.
We invite you to learn more about how we may be of service to you and your family.
- Provide Comprehensive Assessment Tools
- Offer Business Consultations
- Develop Strategic Planning and Modeling
- Initiate a Succession Plan and Implementation
- Offer Governance, Board Development and Coaching
- Do Income Modeling and Estate Plan Reviews
- Coordinate Other Professional Advisors (CPAs, Attorneys, etc.)
Family Governance & Education
- Supply Comprehensive Assessment Tools
- Stress Values, Vision and Purpose Development
- Improve and Develop Effective Communication
- Strategize about Money and Relationships
- Organize and Facilitate Family Meetings
- Deliver Guidance During Major Transitions
- Advise on Financial Literacy Skills
- Teach Leadership and Entrepreneurship
- Offer Peer-to-Peer Community Knowledge
- Build Culture and Talent
- Enhance Business Performance
- Develop and Execute Strategy
- Coaching to Professionalize the Business
- Embed Ourselves in the Management Team as needed
- Improve Financial Reporting and Cadence
- Connect Personal Values and Causes
- Define Methodology and Measuring Impact
- Develop Strategy and Optimal Structure
- Give Guidance on ESG and Impact Investing
- Instruct on Foundation Management and Donor Advised Funds
Positioning Your Family Business for the Next Generation
We invite you to experience Axiom’s custom-tailored approach. Contact us now!